Senin, 25 September 2017

What is POSTCARD?

Hello everyone,

This is my second project in Writing Class about postcard.

A postcard or post card is a rectangular piece of thick paper or thin cardboard intended for writing  and mailing without an envelope. (by Wikipedia)

Tips for writing a postcard :
-Writing a postcard is like writing a short note.
-You don’t have a lot of room so just write a few lines.
-You don’t need to write long sentences. (by www.literacytools.ie )

Example :
































So, that's postcard. Simple letter or short letter to tell your friends where you are go to holiday or may be promote your friends from others country and then they are interested to go to your place where you go.


Do you have suggestion or comment for my blog? Just comment on it. Thank you.

10 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Arum, that's a nice postcard! 😊

    BalasHapus
  3. Good job Arum. But I feel the sentence "it's story so awesome" I don't know, like something off.

    BalasHapus
  4. That's good Arum, but I think you have to give more complete address.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I just don`t know what I have to write because I won`t send it :D



      Thanks for your suggestion.

      Hapus
  5. Arum, I think you should write spesific and complete address so it can be easy if you want to send your postcard :)

    BalasHapus
  6. your postcard is good arum.. :)
    but I think you must write the complete address

    BalasHapus