Senin, 16 Oktober 2017

Six Kinds of Passing in Basketball

Hello everyone! How’s your life? Is it going well?


Ok, let’s go to my fifth assignment. We were talking about passion. Now, I will talk about the basic techniques in basketball. I write this topic because I like playing basketball. Although, I did not play it since I was preparing my final test at high school till now.


Let’s just focus on my blog! Check it out!!




6 Kinds of Passing in Basketball


Basketball is a game which is played by five people for each team. This game is one of popular sport in the world. Many people like to do it in their spare time. These are six kinds of passing that you have to know as a beginner.

1. Bounce Pass
     This kind of passing is used when your partner is blocked by a competitor. The steps are holding the ball with your hands and throwing it to the floor. 

  
2. Chest Pass
It is a passing which is done by a player to give the ball to another player in one team. Hold the ball as high as your chest (the ball position is close with your body). Bend your elbow and open your fingers while holding the ball. When you throw the ball, your arm position is straight.
   
(pict : AVCSS Basketball)


3.   Overhead Pass
Pass the ball with your hands to you partner rapidly as high as your head.
(pict : AVCSS Basketball)

4.   Baseball Pass
It uses one-hand. It’s not accurate but it can be good way when you get ‘fast break’.
(pict : Bola Basket MIPA UGM)


5.   Back Pass
Do with one-hand from your back area. It becomes common way to offend when you get `fast break`.
(pict : Tutorial Olahraga)

  
6.   Jump Pass
It is the way you pass the ball to your team by jumping and passing the ball at the same time.
(pict : Tugas Sekolahku)




Yeeyy.. That is a tiny bit techniques in basketball especially about passing. You can try it by yourself. It is safe. LOL.

If you find mistake of my grammar or the content of my blog just comment on the space. Thank you. J

16 komentar:

  1. Wow.. You like basketball..
    So, you often play basketball?
    Good job Arum :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I do not play it nowadays, but I love it. Thank you

      Hapus
  2. Wew I great rum such an athlete ;)
    In the sentence "I like play basketball." I think it should be "I like playing basketball."

    BalasHapus
  3. Why you don't play it? I think that you often play it at your univercity.

    BalasHapus
  4. Why do you love basketball?
    I think sleeping is better. haha
    Let's play basketball,
    in a dream.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great job Arum.๐Ÿ˜Š Do you join basketball extra in university?

    BalasHapus
  6. Absolutely I love basketball too๐Ÿ˜

    BalasHapus
  7. I'm not good at basketball, but always excited to watch it. Good job, Arum~ ๐Ÿ˜„

    BalasHapus
  8. I really like your post about basketball because it's so useful for me. But in my opinion, the sentence "Many people like to do it when their spare time." it should be "Many people like to do it in their spare time."

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi Arum. Your post is good. I think I agree with Novita Yusa, " Many people like to do it in their spare time". Nice post :))

    BalasHapus