Rabu, 27 Desember 2017

EMAIL

Hi guys...

I have bad days during the final test preparation in the first semester. I have many assignments. Ohh My God. )):

Now, I'd like to share about e-mail. This is the last project in Writing Class.


WHAT IS EMAIL?


Email is short for 'electronic mail'. Similar to a letter, it is sent via the internet to a recipient. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user. Some people use internet-based applications and some use programs on their computer to access and store emails.
Key benefits and features of using email
  • It's quick – your recipient receives your email as soon as they go online and collect their mail.
  • It's secure.
  • It's low cost.
  • Photos, documents and other files can be attached to an email, so that more information can be shared.
  • One email can be sent to more than one recipient at a time. (by digitalunit.com)

Ok. This is my email. I was writing this email to ask about information of World Dance Movement-International Dance Competition.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this e-mail in response to World Dance Movement-International Dance Competition which is advertised in a website (http://worlddancemovement.com).

The competition is really interesting. My team was excited when I told this competition to them. We will participate the event if it is possible.

I'd like to ask some information about the competition. I'd like to know whether the competition has duration for the dance performance or not. Could we mix two or more styles of dance in a performance?

I'd really appreciate your response.

Sincerely,

Jann



That's my e-mail. Do you have any comment? Write on the comment space. Thank you :)

4 komentar:

  1. Arum, it would be better if you make a list for more than one question

    BalasHapus
  2. Arum, I think you should introduce yourself first. Good job :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. Good job, Arum. But, I think you must make a list of questions because your question is more than one. It be better to write a formal email.

    BalasHapus